GOONMetalJacket HQ
Please log in to view all topics
GOONMetalJacket HQ
Please log in to view all topics
GOONMetalJacket HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gee, it sure is boring around here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mashank14
Petty Officer Λ
Petty Officer Λ

Gee, it sure is boring around here! Empty
PostSubject: Gee, it sure is boring around here!   Gee, it sure is boring around here! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Just thought it might be nice to liven things up in here. As of yet, no one seems to want to talk to me but my own echo. So, if there's anyone else around,

SAY SOMETHING!!

say something

say something

say something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gee, it sure is boring around here!   Gee, it sure is boring around here! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:07 am

lol, i ve been thinking the same thing,,,figured the chat box, would add the much needed communication aspect to our League,, i hope it catches on
Back to top Go down
https://goonmetaljacket.board-directory.net
Ironman
Petty Officer Λ
Petty Officer Λ

PostSubject: Re: Gee, it sure is boring around here!   Gee, it sure is boring around here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 pm

ummm, I'll say something.....

Something

Kind of quiet in my neighborhood, trying to build up my ships. Maybe I can get up to a decent size before the cut the server off. sucks that there will be no endgame, but we are all still learning the game. I have learned that I like Titian the best, as long as they don't make too many more changes to try and 'even things out'.

Xen was ok, but you have to be constantly online to keep your ships from getting caught in an unexpected battle. At least the other two races can hide recyclers.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot2
Petty Officer Λ
Petty Officer Λ

PostSubject: Re: Gee, it sure is boring around here!   Gee, it sure is boring around here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:51 am

i never really hideee my recyclers nobbody really attacks me. ive been attacked twice since i starrted. but icve really built up myy fleet and defence since then

p.s. excuse my speelling ive been drinking
Back to top Go down
Ironman
Petty Officer Λ
Petty Officer Λ

PostSubject: Re: Gee, it sure is boring around here!   Gee, it sure is boring around here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 am

you are lucky for never really being attacked. Much like Travian, it is only a matter of time - sometimes sooner than later. The trick is knowing how to deal with it, and without experiencing multiple severe attacks it is difficult to know how to counter those attacks.

Xen and Terrans have a disadvantage.

If attacking a Terran - take out the energy production and they can't do anything except build energy plants. Even if they have ships hidden, they can't use them if energy is negative.

If attacking a Xen, energy is less of an issue because they can still use the fleet with negative energy production, so taking out their ability to produce ships is key there.

Titian has the ability to store energy reserves and to supply energy to the fleet from other planets, plus the planetary shields and the ability to hide ships - not to mention the sub-space cache. Plus the hardest hitting ships. I sure hope they don't try to 'balance' things out too much because I really like Titian. They just take a bit longer to get good ships when the server first starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gee, it sure is boring around here!   Gee, it sure is boring around here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gee, it sure is boring around here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GOONMetalJacket HQ :: League Tavern-
Jump to: